Teeth that are damaged or misshapen can really detract from your smile, but thanks to cosmetic dentistry from David Rice DDS in Elgin, you can do something about these and other issues. There are fixes for nearly any tooth problem!
Some of the most popular and effective procedures include:
- Veneers. Porcelain veneers are extremely thin shells of medical-grade ceramic, custom-made to match the from of your teeth. They are cemented in place to dramatically improve your smile.
- Bonding. This procedure uses a strong tooth-colored resin to close spaces, repair chips and cracks, or change the shape. The resin is molded into place and hardened for secure adherence.
- Recontouring. Thismeans reshaping a tooth by removing small bits of enamel to improve its shape or length.
- Crowns. Natural-looking dental crowns cover the tops of damaged teeth.
- Clear Braces. Patients of all ages are transforming their smiles with clear braces. They are removable, so they come out at mealtime and when you brush your teeth. Best of all, they work!
At David Rice DDS in Elgin we use cosmetic dentistry to improve smiles every day. Patients from all over Bartlet, South Elgin, and Wayne also come to us for general and family dentistry, and much more. Call for an appointment today!