Cosmetic Dentist in Elgin, IL
Your smile has a significant impact on your overall appearance. If you’ve considered smile enhancement, today’s cosmetic dentistry has the ability to provide a totally natural look and feel. With cosmetic dentistry, your smile can be one of your best features! Cosmetic dentist Dr. David Rice has extensive training in cosmetic techniques to make that happen.
Dr. Rice is a recognized mentor by the Center for Advanced Dental Learning, an achievement awarded to fewer than 120 dentists worldwide. He is also a Mentor (CI) at the prestigious Kois Center (Seattle, WA), a world-renowned post graduate training institute. He has achieved the highest level, accomplished by fewer than 25 dentists worldwide. In this role, he serves as a resource for fellow dentists for guidance related to restorative excellence and techniques.
We invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rice to learn about which cosmetic dentistry options would work for your situation.
When Would I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is about so much more than just good looks. It provides endless possibilities to upgrade your smile and improve your oral health. Dr. Rice offers progressive cosmetic dental services and techniques aimed at maximizing your smile’s potential.
Our cosmetic dentistry repairs common dental problems, including those listed below:
- Gaps in Your Teeth: These issues may include gaps in your teeth, caused by misalignment or tooth loss.
- Broken or Chipped Teeth: If you have ever experienced an accident or injury that has resulted in broken or chipped teeth, our cosmetic services can completely restore your smile!
- Disfigured Teeth: Teeth that are misshapen or teeth that appear to be crooked or uneven, may cause discomfort and interruptions to your daily life. This includes severe bite problems and the inability to chew or speak clearly.
- Tooth Discoloration: Discoloration is common with some diseases and their medications. Your teeth may also become discolored from many types of everyday foods, soft drinks, coffee, tobacco, or even age.
If you are experiencing any of the above, don’t hesitate to contact us today about our cosmetic options. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about these issues and help you create a personalized treatment plan that is perfect for your needs.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Your smile is a major factor in someone’s first impression of you. Let our office help you build the smile of your dreams!
Some of the many benefits to our cosmetic dentistry treatment include the following:
- Boost Self-Esteem | When you have a smile you love, it’s easier to share it with the world. Not only does a great smile boost your credibility, but it can improve your self-esteem and mental health.
- Healed Bite | Dental implants and custom bridges can close gaps in your bite. With a complete bite, you can once again enjoy the foods you love without the pain and inconvenience of missing teeth.
- Clearer Speech | Spaces between your teeth can alter the way that air flows as you speak. With an implant, dental bridge, or even teeth veneers to close those gaps, your speech can become more crisp and clear.
- Brighter Smile | If you’ve ever wanted to be seen with a brilliant red carpet smile, but thought that it was unobtainable, then our cosmetic dentistry services might just make you reconsider! Our teeth veneers, whitening, and custom restorations can give you a smile worthy of the silver screen.
- Healthier Jawbone | When you are missing one or more teeth, the bone in your jaw can begin to recede, causing a sunken, aged look. Dental implants are unique in their ability to stimulate bone growth and keep your jaw healthy.
- Custom-Crafted and Original | Each of our dental restorations is custom-crafted to suit your smile. They are designed to look, feel, and act just like natural teeth, giving you a brand new smile that is one of a kind.
With our cosmetic dentistry treatments like dental bonding, teeth veneers, and teeth whitening, you can experience these benefits firsthand!
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry options here in our office. From small dental enhancements to complete mouth makeovers, Elgin cosmetic dentist Dr. Rice does it all. Together we can find an option that fits your lifestyle:
- Dental Bonding | Cosmetic bonding, or dental bonding, is a quick and easy way to repair, reshape, and even recolor your teeth. Using a moldable composite resin, we can give your teeth a total makeover—then we’ll harden the bonded material for sturdy, beautiful, long-lasting results.
- Teeth Whitening | Teeth whitening is an amazing product that we’re excited to offer. Get your teeth noticeably brighter in just one session with our professional grade whitening formula!
- Porcelain Veneers | Veneers are a great way to add some razzle dazzle to your smile. Not only can you whiten your smile with customized porcelain, but you can cover any chips, minor gaps, or small snaggles for the smile makeover you’ve always dreamed of.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges | Porcelain crowns and bridges are dental restorations that heal your smile. They are custom-crafted to uniquely look and feel just like your natural smile.
- Dental Implants | A dental implant is one of the most popular ways to restore a missing tooth or teeth. Unlike other restoration methods, an implant will replace your entire tooth from root to crown.
Call our office today to learn more about any of these great cosmetic dentistry services we offer.
Excellent Cosmetic Dentistry in Elgin, Illinois
If you are in search of a great cosmetic dentist or have questions about cosmetic dental services, we are happy to help. Call our Elgin, IL, cosmetic dentistry office or fill out the form on this page today.