Thank you for choosing Dr. David Rice’s dental office. Abiding by our core values, our goal is to provide the very best care for our patients and to enable them to have maximum comfort, health, and appearance throughout their lifetimes. We will achieve our goal by educating and listening to our patients regarding the importance of their unique needs for overall positive oral health.
An important part of our mission is making the cost of quality dentistry as easy and manageable for our patients as possible, by offering several payment options.
- Cash, Personal Check, Money Order, Debit/Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or American Express
- In-Office Payment Plans (for 3-6 months) with 0% Interest
- Signed financial agreement will be made within the guidelines of the Uniform Consumer Credit Code.
- Dental Credit Application MUST be approved.
- One-fourth payment is due at first treatment appointment. Additional payments will be divided between 3-6 months.
- Credit or Debit card will be kept on file and charged automatically on date determined on financial agreement.
- CareCredit Payment Plans
- CareCredit Application MUST be approved
- Patients are able to qualify themselves on-line at CareCredit.com
- Freedom to choose from 24-60 months extended plans with a low fixed rate
- Available for treatment charges of $1,000.00+ ($2,500.00 for 60 months)
- No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
- Dr. Rice’s Dental office requires signed Financial Agreements prior to the beginning of your treatment.
- For treatment plans requiring an outside lab, all lab fees must be collected prior to being sent out for work.
- For larger, more complex treatment plans of $2,500.00 or more, a 10% fee for any unplanned treatment costs encountered once the procedure has begun will be added to the treatment investment. This will be reimbursed to you if not used.
We accept most Indemnity insurance plans (i.e., fee-for-service) – these are plans that have no restrictions on the dentist you choose to entrust your dental care to.
For patients with dental insurance, we are happy to work with your carriers to maximize your benefits and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment.
- Patients with Delta Dental Insurance will be expected to pay all fees, as most Delta Dental issues reimbursement payments directly to the patient rather than the provider.
- Patients with State of Illinois plans will also be expected to pay all fees as the state is approximately 9-12 months behind on paying their claims.
- We currently are not contracted with Medicare nor Medicaid