Dental Assistant [FULL TIME]
Want to start of the New Year with a New job? Enjoy working a four day work week? Have a passion for helping and healing others? Dr. Rice and his cohesive team would like to welcome a quick thinker and learner who displays a professional and positive attitude towards fellow team members and patients. We are a team that relies heavily on each other, communicates effectively and overall tries to have fun each day! Our office is busy and requires a hygiene assistant that can jump in wherever needed to keep the flow moving. We pride ourselves on efficient scheduling and patient priority. General dental experience and customer service is preferred, but we are willing to train the individual that fits best with our team and shares common values and work ethics.
Initial responsibilities include the following:
- patient interacting: greeting/seating, explaining pre/post op instructions, scheduling appointments. . .
- capturing images: digital and panoramic x-rays, CTScan technician
- reviewing and training our patients on their oral hygiene routine; introducing new tools and techniques
- assisting with emergency appointments: gathering pertinent information and forward to Dr. Rice
- room turnarounds: sterilizing all rooms and preparing rooms for dental cleanings and exams
Office Hours: M/T 7:30-5:30, W 6:30-1:30, Th 9:30-7:30
Our team meets one Friday per month (8am-12pm) for creating and implementing office goals.
Offered benefits: Dental, Profit-Sharing Plan, Vacation and Personal Days, Uniforms, CE Courses
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins regarding this opportunity.
Please email resumes ONLY to drricedds at gmail dot com Attn: Chandra