You smile deserves regular attention. If you haven’t had a dental checkup in a while, examine these essential reasons:
- Check Up: It’s time, and this is the best way to prohibit dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Brush Up: If it has been a while since your last dental visit, it’s probably time to come in for a refresher course on appropriate dental hygiene.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you skip more painful troubles down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: Let Dr. Rice scrutinize the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have tooth whitening options available that will beautify your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Considering making improvements to your smile? We can help you analyze the options.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy, smile.
I’m Dr. David Rice of David A. Rice, DDS in Elgin, Illinois. Give us a call at 847-741-2353, or visit us on our website at https://www.ricedds.com/.
Contact David A. Rice, DDS: 847-741-2353
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1972 Larkin Ave Ste 1