At David A. Rice, D.D.S. in Elgin, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s Elgin kids can avoid tooth decay, they can save themselves more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining optimum oral health puts St Charles IL children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boost confidence and self-esteem for Elgin children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy, Elgin children can save thousands on restorative dentistry work as adults.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing at age 2 promote normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin at age 2.)
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist in the St Charles IL area, we invite you to call David A. Rice, D.D.S. in Elgin at 847-741-2353. Our comfortable team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.
If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call today to schedule an examination. Proper dental care is just as important as immunizations, nutrition, and medical care.