If you want to floss regularly but are too tired at night, this post from dentist David A. Rice, DDS in Elgin is for you. We want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
1. If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
2. Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
3. Before or after you exercise. Your oral health is just as important as your physical fitness. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
4. While watching your favorite TV show.
5. While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Queue your relaxation playlist and turn off your phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is essential for anyone who wants to have a healthy smile, and we hope this gives you some ideas to help you make flossing part of your daily routine. David Rice DDS in Elgin offers general and cosmetic dentistry. Schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact David A. Rice, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1972 Larkin Ave Ste 1