Hello, I’m Dr. Rice of David A. Rice, DDS in Elgin. I am devoted to enhancing smiles through cosmetic dentistry. Few physical improvements have such a significant impact on attractiveness and self-confidence as a smile makeover. Excellent oral health and a beautiful smile contribute to overall physical health and a high quality of life.
If you have ever wondered how cosmetic dentistry could change your life, I invite you to schedule a consultation so we can talk about it. I believe that the initial consultation is the most important part of any treatment plan. During your no-pressure smile makeover consultation we will explore the following issues:
- Your goals for how you want your smile to look and feel after the makeover.
- The status of your oral health.
- The individual aspects of your teeth and gums that you wish to repair.
- Which particular treatments are needed.
- A detailed explanation of each needed procedure (e.g. porcelain veneers, dental crowns, inlays/onlays, gum contouring, crown lengthening, tooth implants, braces, or teeth whitening).
- You can see before and after pictures of smile redesign patients.
- Your options for how to schedule the care (all at once or over time).
- Information about oral conscious sedation.
- Answers to any questions or concerns.
- Cosmetic dentistry rates and financing options.
Your sensational smile begins with an exam and consultation; give us a call at 847-741-2353.