What’s the first step in getting a tooth implant? It’s not an X-ray. It’s not an exam. It’s an informative, low-key consultation with David Rice DDS in Elgin.
Take Your Time
At David A. Rice, DDS, we don’t pressure you into treatment. We simply explain your options. We answer your questions thoroughly. Take all the time you need. We want you to be at ease.
Tell Us About Yourself
You’ll have the opportunity to review your goals and expectations. Successful dental implant consultations help us furnish the highest level of dental care.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
While you are here, you can look at photos of dental implant patients. You know what they say…a picture is worth a thousand words!
You may be wondering:
- How many years has Dr. Rice been performing implants?
- What type of specialty training have you received?
- How many dental implant procedures have you completed?
- What is the success rate for dental implants?
- What additional cosmetic dental procedures do you provide?
- Am I a good candidate for a tooth implant?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
We will answer all of these questions and any other ones you have. We want you to have all the information you need.
A dental implant from David Rice DDS in Elgin looks and functions like a natural tooth. We also offer full general and family dentistry services. Schedule an appointment with us today!
Contact David A. Rice, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
1972 Larkin Ave Ste 1